Information for Applicants to Erasmus+ KA1
The mobility grants are awarded as part of an organisational capacity building approach. This means that -differing from the old programmes like Comenius and Grundtvig-organisations and not individuals apply for grants, there should be a strong focus on the impact on the organisation, and in one and the same application financial support can be requested for various staff members for various international courses.
Bearing this in mind, your steps for a successful application are:
- Register your organisation on the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS), if not already registered.
- Log in to the Participant Portal with your ECAS account details and register your organisation on the Unique Registration Facility (URF) to obtain your unique Participant Identification Code (PIC), if not already registered. The European Commission has produced aParticipant Portal User Manual to help guide you through the process of registering on the portal.
- Go to your National Agency website and:
- Download the application form for KA1 - Leaning Mobility of Individuals, according to your profile.
- Check relevant information in the call for applications in your National Agency of the Programme: eligibility conditions, national grant rates (e.g. the subsistence rate in Portugal for staff is 96 euro) and the distance band to calculate the travel costs.
Quick budget information from the Programme Guide:
From 180 to 1100, according to the distance band
350 per participant up the 100th participant + 200 per participant after the 100th
Staff = 96 euros per day in Portugal
(100% up to the 14th day; 70% after the 14th day)
100% eligible costs, upon justification
- If you need, ask us for application assistance form, we will give you some directions in some of the open questions.
- Fill in and submit the application, respecting the deadline published by in the call.
- Inform us as soon as possible after your grant acceptance or rejection.
- If your institution has been grant under Erasmus+ already, just go to the registration page and register for place(s) in our courses.